16 Jan Dinner Tonight at Bistro 72
Wondering what’s for dinner tonight? Then you’ve come to the right place. In our last post, we gave you two great ideas for a night out: Sports Monday and Game Night Tuesday, the first two days of our 7 Days of Bistro 72 specials, but the fun doesn’t stop there! Wine and Dine Wednesday and Single Malt Thursday will pull you through the rest of the work week and get you ready to enjoy your weekend.
Enjoy Wine and Dine Wednesday
Unwind after your work day with our 3-7pm Happy Hour, and choose another one of the great drinks on our Winter Cocktail menu. When it’s time for dinner tonight, you’ll be ready to dig into one of the delicious dishes in our prixe fixe dinner special, and pair your meal with a bottle or two from our selection of Long Island wines—all of which are ½ price! Fantastic food, fabulous drinks, and a steal of a deal.
Some of Our Prixe Fixe Dinner Options:
- Sliced Beef Steak Tomato Salad; gigandes beans, feta cheese crumble, stuffed grape leaves, and extra virgin olive oil
- Sweet Pea Ravioli; baby vegetables, sundried tomatoes, soy milk, and curry sauce
- Crème Brulee; fresh berries
Some of Our Winter Cocktails:
- Rough Winter; rough ryder rye, averna amaro, apple juice, fresh lemon juice, and simple syrup
- Bistro Alexander; e&j vs brandy, crème de cacao, whipped cream, and chocolate syrup
- Caramel Appletini; van gogh caramel vodka, butterscotch and apple schnapps, and dried apple garnish
Settle in for Single Malt Thursday
In addition to our Happy Hour from 3-7pm with Winter Cocktail drink specials, Single Malt Thursday means ½ price all night on single malt scotches! What a great opportunity to kick back and relax with a nice glass of scotch as you prepare for the weekend. We switch things up for dinner tonight with our $35 Three-Course Steak Dinner special. Also, our weekly entertainment Live at the Indigo kicks off on Thursday, so you get to enjoy some live tunes as well.
Steak Selections from Our Steak Dinner Menu:
- Center Cut Pork T-Bone Au Poivre; cracked pepper, brandy cream sauce, potato croquette, and braised local red cabbage
- Filet Mignon; porcini dusted, madeira wine reduction, parsnip mashed potatoes, and baby spinach
- Grilled NY Strip Steak; black truffle sea salt butter, demi-glace, potato croquette, and seasonal vegetables
Bistro 72’s Scotch Recommendations:
- Glenfiddich 15 Year
- Glenmorangie 18 Year
- Macallan 12 Year
- Macallan 18 Year
- Balvenie Doublewood
- Pine Barrens Whisky
At Bistro 72, we’ve got everything taken care of for dinner tonight and every other night.